Monday, December 04, 2006

UPDATE

I decided to stay here at home with the boys.

Miriam called- she is so happy they are there- She said the ped unit she is at is REALLY COOL and the doctors are already running test and giving Sadie a bunch of attention.

The doctor told her that the problem could be one of a few things-
1. a simple cold that has gone wrong- and developed into pneumonia
2. a tiny leak in her heart that is pumping blood into her lung- He said this is very fixable.
3. could be related to her heart speeding up.- She had an EKG, but no results back at this point.

I will update as soon as possible.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRAMMIE:

Poor Sadie! I am also glad she is in a level III place that is used to dealing with the little ones. More prayers coming from this way to you guys. Squeeze Jack and Harry for us!

Gram

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're praying for you like crazy! I think about you guys all the time! Take care and great job and keeping all of us updated!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Patrick McCallum said...

Hey Lauren & Brandon- I got an iPod!! WOO HOO! I have joined the 21st century.

I LOVE IT! IT is AWESOME!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home